Sign in to follow this  
Wilches

My wish list - if you can call it a list...

- P-61A/B Black Widow

- J7W Shinden

I could even sold all my underwear for them! Two of my all-time favs. The most impressive is... nobody's working on them :dntknw: ! I REALY WANT THIS PLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

As long as we're praying......

Gloster Gladiator

Fiat CR42

Fairey Battle (No a decent one!)

SM 81

Caproni Ca 133

and just because its so ugly - Vickers Wellesley

Geo was working on the J7W and Tojo too, IIRC, about 3-4 years ago. Unfortunately, they never materalized.

Just like Pasko's Black Widow -- he'd started that loooooooooooooooooooooong ago. Again, never showed up. Like his Spit Mk.9

wrench

kevin stein

- P-61A/B Black Widow

- J7W Shinden

I could even sold all my underwear for them! Two of my all-time favs. The most impressive is... nobody's working on them :dntknw: ! I REALY WANT THIS PLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

P-61A Black Widow 30 % done

YAAAAAHHHH!!!! Ed, you need serial number decals, you let me know. Them be super easy to make (as everyone knows just how I am....) Thank goodness it's an easy paint job!!! :rofl:

Gonna hafa go find me some Black Widow books now....if anybody needs me, I'll be searching the Farposst forums. I KNOW they've got the Osprey "Black Widow Units of WW2" up ther somewheres.....

wrench

kevin stein

Spitfire X1V; its a real beast - rolls-royce griffon engine, 5 blade prop and was the best piston engine fighter in the world when it was operational in mid 1944. it was faster than the p-51d and could outclimb it too, of course it didn't have the long range of that fine fighter. but that became less important as nw europe was slowly liberated.

the triple aaa site which is where the modders for il-2 hang out have released a couple of variants of this bird for il-2, and believe me that plane rules the roost. they say oleg maddox refused to put the aircraft into his game cos nobody else would stand much chance in online dogfights!!

like the tempest at the time, most were held back for anti-diver patrols (against hitlers secret weapons).

however once released for ops over france, belgium, holland and germany the fighter soon made its mark, achieving the first allied me-262 jet kill.

around a 1000 were built, although the mk.1x continued in action to wars end.

i'd really love to see the fighter in this game.