I was given a Dell Dimension 2350 and I am wondering if 1946 would run satisfactorily if I upgrade to 1G ram and add a Nvidea 8400GS card? Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.

The 8400GS isn't great, but it should be sufficient for 46 as long as you don't run at too high of a res or crank up all the details. Anything less than 1GB of RAM is also inadvisable, I'm assuming you'll be running XP and not Vista of course. If you run Vista, you need 2GB.

However, I don't know what a 2350 has for a CPU and that will also have a bearing on how well it does.

The 8400GS isn't great, but it should be sufficient for 46 as long as you don't run at too high of a res or crank up all the details. Anything less than 1GB of RAM is also inadvisable, I'm assuming you'll be running XP and not Vista of course. If you run Vista, you need 2GB.

However, I don't know what a 2350 has for a CPU and that will also have a bearing on how well it does.

JediMaster, yes running XP and only P4 1.80GHz. Max ram is 1024 MB. Ques. If the max memory is 1G and the Graphics card has 512 or 1G is the graphic card memory usable? I don't understand this limitation. Does the card need to match the memory in the slots. As you can see I am a dunce.