Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone. I recently made two Wings Over Israel videos, and thought some people here might be interested in seeing them. Remember to watch in HD. For more information about the videos, you can read the descriptions on their youtube page.

Aces High: Wings Over Israel:

Wings Over Israel: Dogfight:

A special thanks to everyone whose mods I used.

Enjoy.

ncie video. I also put a video of wings over Israel and wing of Vietnam in youtube too

Wings of Vietnam:

Wings over Israel:

Nice Video clips.

BTW - Most of the airplanes in WOI have LCOS (Lead Computing Optical Sight) gunsight, especially the Mirage IIIc in your video clip.

You can achieve better gun aiming using this mod.

Nice Video clips.

BTW - Most of the airplanes in WOI have LCOS (Lead Computing Optical Sight) gunsight, especially the Mirage IIIc in your video clip.

You can achieve better gun aiming using this mod.

Yea, for whatever reason I never seem to hit as much using that method. Or I do, but I waste more ammo. Also, I get a lot of stutters, especially when recording which makes aiming a bit difficult at times. :(

I'll probably be making another video without the speed/text in them. Will probably include some ground attacking as well.

Edited by Flogger23m

ncie video. I also put a video of wings over Israel and wing of Vietnam in youtube too

Wings of Vietnam:

Wings over Israel:

Very nice! Where did you get the background radio chatter?

Thank you, those are great. But I meant the background chatter, not the speech (you can hear it as soon as the video begins). At one point in the WoV video you hear someone say, "where you at, motherf****krs?" That's not in the speech pack!

aaah those audio are plucked out from another video. It was chatters of A-10 pilots providing air support from the ground troops. Though im not completely sure,some say its from apache and some its from AC130 gunships. I just embedded it in the video of mine.

Anyway i hope more people would make more radio chatter in the game but it has to be dynamic and make sense based on what you are doing while on flight