Sign in to follow this  
feldwebel

USAF and Vista - works but runs like hell(due to video card)

Hello,

I installed USAF and Superpro 9.4 on my vista 32. I have everything working just fine, except for my video card screwing up. I have a nvidia Geforce 8800gt 1024 mb video card, and apparently Nvidia has stopped making cards compatible with older games? I can play the game, but I only get around 1 fps and the screen seems to slowly fade in to the cockpit. Any suggestions, fixes, or solutions?

hmmm i think USAF is not good at vista. i played it here on my machine and it runs fine however i cant get in the game settings or options it seems it is having issues regarding vista. try using xp, it performs best on that OS.

btw, try running it on xp compatibility settings.

also where did u get superpro mod9.4? ive been hounding the net for that =\

hmmm i think USAF is not good at vista. i played it here on my machine and it runs fine however i cant get in the game settings or options it seems it is having issues regarding vista. try using xp, it performs best on that OS.

btw, try running it on xp compatibility settings.

also where did u get superpro mod9.4? ive been hounding the net for that =\

Well, on this website.