Sign in to follow this  
Kankkis

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

Any fix for MSFFB2, because there is no centering springs at all.

Kankkis

Hi Kankkis,

I've got a Mickysoft FFB2 stick, and I concur that there's no centring spring as such, but does it need one? Once I've fired up OFF, it seems to centre itself nicely (prior to shaking like a jackhammer when taking off). What is the problem that you're experiencing?

Hi Kankkis,

I've got a Mickysoft FFB2 stick, and I concur that there's no centring spring as such, but does it need one? Once I've fired up OFF, it seems to centre itself nicely (prior to shaking like a jackhammer when taking off). What is the problem that you're experiencing?

when flying and there is no force, my stick is like dead. No centering at all.

I turn right and i must recenter stick myself fully.

Kankkis

I would say, purposely go into a stall condition ( does it still have the death rattle)

Fire your Machine Gun ( does it still threaten, to rip off your arm )

Things do wear out over time when being used, that's why some of our members have spares as backups. 1 Down, 3 to go

Yes i have the FF effects when they are used, guns so on.

But there is no centering effect in my joy, problems is there is no drivers anymore for MSFFB2 and i cannot enable "centering strengt" at all. if i turn joy to left it's stay there and there is nothing resistance on it when i turn it.

Edited by Kankkis