ok here goes I for the life of me can not figure out what I am doing wrong fowllow all directions to add DesertPlus terrain to my SF2E it shows up like its there so I load into a single mission gets to 100% then CTD same goes for Operation_Desert_Fury_F_22A but I am sure the reason it crashes is because of the Desert terrain prob. because it dont show up in my campaign unless I change it from Desert map to GermanCE please help I am going crazy :(

don't know about that specifically but look at your ini's closely. just changed the planes in the '79 campaign for the 81st TFS to F-4Gs so i had a Weasel squadron. had the same problem with 100% then ctd. turned out to be my mistake in editing the ini had the texture name instead of the skin folder name(yes experienced modders i know was a bonehead move) go back thru the directions in the readme and your ini's and i bet you'll find your problem.

I have done so about 5 times but will check again keep the ideas going thanks they may help if not can I barrow someones straight jacket

if you need to high speed, take a break then come back to it. mine didn't occur to me til i went out for a smoke. amazing what a little fresh perspective does. good luck

Desert Plus is meant to be used with SFP1, SFGold or Strike Fighters 2. [ the fictional desert terrain]

Desert Plus is meant to be used with SFP1, SFGold or Strike Fighters 2. [ the fictional desert terrain]

That is an excellent point that was missed.

Desert Plus is an enhancement of the stock desert terrain in SFP1, SFGold, or SF2. It is NOT a stand alone terrain. You have to have one of the afore mentioned games to use that enhancement.

There are several other 3rd party stand alone "desert" terrains in the downloads section that should work with SF2E.