Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

New Solomons is now available

As stated in the announcement thread, there are 3 'terrain objects' still missing for the seaplane bases: parked/docked/moored -whatever you wan to call it, Rufe, Pete and Mavis static aircraft. I'm still awaiting them to be finished, but my 3d guy is having some problems getting their world centers high enough so the 2 floatplanes sit on their floats.

For my 2 terrain testers, the only differences in what you have is some tiling changes scattered here and there, so you might need to redownload this new version, and replace the test version

Enjoy!

wrench

kevin stein

Great looking re-work of this terrain, Wrench, thanks. All the huts give it a very "South Seas" look.

And the flak over the Japanese airfields is pretty challenging!

thanks, that's EXACTLY what I was striving for.

And, if you think the flak's bad here, just WAIT until the Okinawa/Japan map gets released!!

wrench

kevin stein

I'm about to install this and can't find the fun readme file you normally include :dntknw:

I guess I'll go with a clean SFP1 06 patch, that ought to work.

the readme shoiuld be in the sub-folder, "add to ground objects". I forgot to move it up one level, to the main terrain folder.

Actually, I've been placing them in BOTH folders, as a 'just in case' measure

wrench

kevin stein