Hi all! I'm trying to create a new user account from hyperlobby's webpage, however when I click on the "Create Account" link, it says "Sorry, this Module isn't active!" Any ideas on how to fix or work around this?

The forums have been deactivated, so you cannot create a new forum user account.

However, when you start Hyperlobby, you can create a game user account at anytime.

Simply log in with your chosen name, then it will give you the opportunity to attach an email address and password to it.

You can create as many game accounts as you like by repeating the same procedure.

Of course, typically, you create one account, then set it up to automatically log in whenever you start Hyperlobby by checking the appropriate boxes.

I tried your method of creating an account, but unfortunatley I can't get it to work! I typed in a newly made user-name for the new acct. and clicked "connect" ... never got the option to fill out the rest of the account details and so forth. I tried it again with my newly made user-name and a new password and still didn't get anything :/

*StreakEagle, do you think you could make an acct. for my use if i fwd you a user-name/pw?

Edited by markkyle66