Sign in to follow this  
Waldemar Kurtz

dumped back to OFF menu

05.18.1916, sortie no.3 of the day. scramble starting at 16:29 with Escadrille N.62

after flying around, without having caught sight of the enemy (I used warp) the game automatically dinged me back to the OFF campaign manager menu without any sort of warning. I've experienced similar effects while flying for No.20 Squadron at St. Omer. where, without warning, the in flight action will stop instantly and say that the mission is over. my only solution to this problem seems to be selecting manual time advance and just bypassing the mission.

anybody else have this problem?

my apologies. it wasn't without warning-- it was apparently in direct response to my attempts to call in the in-flight map! it happened every time too.

This is a known issue with scramble missions. For some reason, hitting the map key in a scramble dumps many users back to the OFF manager. No known work around other than don't hit the map key!

Texture overload, (video memory overload) turn down settings for scenery /terrain some. Scambles are heavy use of close up high res textures and objects.