Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Who's 1 1/2 Strutter in CA image gallery?

Sinbad, I see you posted some pics of a 1 1/2 Strutter in the CombatAce image gallery. Looks like screens from First Eagles. Is it yours? Is it in the download section? Will it be in the download section?

Edited by quack74

Hi Quack-

I'm back, after being down for repairs. I see you've been doing some very nice skins. We now have a great collection of DRI's!

The model is by Dagaith. I inherited it from him with permission (and his request) to continue development.

It is still beta, but I am doing skins while the bits and nits are worked out.

It will be in DL but I cannot promise when.

My 3dMax skills are limited and I have only an early version of the sw.

I was going to say we havnt seen you around for a while. Nice to see you back in actionSalute.gif . That strutter is going to be a long awaited addition. Take your time. Not too much timegrin.gif . But take your time. It's just nice to know ones on its way.

Just though I'd add that Sinbad has been in touch and sent the files through to me.

I think we can get a 'beta' version out pretty quickly, hopefully all I need to do is produce the distance LODS.

I'm getting married on Saturday so things will be a bit hectic for a few days:blink:weeks :blink: years :grin: but once things settle down I can have a look at tidying things up a little.

Edited by Laton

I'm getting married on Saturday so things will be a bit hectic for a few daysblink.gifweeks blink.gif years grin.gif but once things settle down I can have a look at tidying things up a little.

Congratulations, Laton! Best wishes to you and your fiance.

Heck

Congratulations Laton! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Excellent Laton! Congrats to you. I've been married for 1 1/2 years. It's a great thing. Enjoy it!clapping.gif

All the very best to you Laton. I hope you'll both be very happy.

Going anywhere nice for your honeymoon?

Hi Sinbad.

Good to see you back, and working on another excellent project...Your contributions have been missed. :yes:

Hi Laton...Hi Bucky mate..Hi Sinbad...

Congratulations to you mate..im unfortunately divorced now but had ten years of (reasonably) happy marriage!!!! lol.. and two beautiful daughters so no complaints..good to see you back Sinbad...looking forward to the Strutter chaps...

Wishing you and your family all the best Laton...

Rab Watson

Sockboy

Fife

Scotland

Edited by sockboy

Thanks guys. We're off to the South Island of NZ for a 10 day driving holiday.

Anyways, just sent the new LODS to Sinbad, so I'm off to bed.