Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Lomac...eat Your Heart Out!!!

hows this...

post-28-1075859618_thumb.jpg

Your cold dagger, thats just plane mean...showin us that bird. Only lettin us sniff around the edges. *takes on donky from shrek voice* "You cut me man, you cut me deep..."

:rolleyes: :D ;)

head over Gramps site and download it...flys great!! I know it's the wrong era but it's nice,although the Eagle was actually around at the end of the Vietnam war.

I dunno man, that might be pushin' it a bit.

F-15_AA-10C.jpg

But once they get the Mudhen up and airworthy, the shoe will be on the other foot! :D

Guest Gramps

Mudhen's on the way. Give is a week or two! I'll post some screenies later today if anyone's interested....

Gramps ;)

Guest Gramps

Whoo hoo! I can finally post here, damn I've had lots of troubles logging in for what seems like ever. Thanks Jeff.

Just to mirror what I said over at SimHQ just before:

" Just like to let everyone know I have tripled my normal monthly bandwidth to cope with the demand. I'm overwhelmed at the response. I used my normal monthly bandwidth allocation in two days. Hopefully this will be enough.

Thanks to the 1564(now 1686) people who have downloaded the F-15C files. I'm glad you are interested in our hard work. More to come from the Eagle Team, BTW!

Gramps :D

Hoiw do I post pics here BTW? Is it the same as at SimHQ?

Gramps,

Thanks to you and the Eagle team for yalls hard work..looks great!! as far as pics..for multi pics yes just like simhq just link to them for singles to upload theres a button for that in the posting screen.

Guest Gramps

Here's the Israeli skin:

Israeli%20F-15.jpg

Gramps

Just plain NICE aircraft Gramps! Well done to you and your team. Ive already had one heck of a great mission making ace in my first flight in it with 5 kills, lol. Ill be downloadin that Isreali skin too, very nice.

DO, I was doin what you were last nite a few times when I needed a fast "re-evaluation" of my combat situation. When it seemed I was resonably safe, I went to an outside view just to take a look at the bird 30 feet off the deck. It was totally awesome in burner. Speed of sounds around 730 MPH at sea level isnt it? Now we just need a good sonic boom like Lomac has. Love watchin the plane doin hi speed passes in LO just to hear the BOOM, lol.

Specter, you got me...whats a "Mudhen"?

Two thumbs up to Gramps and the Eagle team! B)

Spectre, you got me...whats a "Mudhen"?

That would be an "E" model F-15. It has 2 seats and superior strike capability.

Gramps and crew are toiling away to get it to us, and I can't wait. If they were to create an

add-on jet or two to Lock On, a MudHen would be high on my list! B)

Edited by Spectre_USA