Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

Hellshades Air Combat Video

Welcome to another edition of "Hellshades Air Combat Videos". This is part one of an epic furball dogfight between myself and 11 squadronmates in our trusty Dr 1s against a dozen Sopwith Camels hell bent on shredding us from the skies. If you watch closely, you will see a couple of times where the Camel AI pilots tear the wings from my squadron mates before I can get there to save them. It was fast and furious, white knuckle combat at its best!!! Enjoy.

All fighting was done on DiD settings. Realistic flight models, normal AI gun range, limited ammo and fuel, etc.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Ooh! That's a cliff-hanger.

Don't you just hate it when you're locked in with two of the foe and you know you need to hit the first one pretty quickly 'cos his mate's going to be acquiring your six pretty sharpish... then your target proves that little bit tougher....

Very nice 'coup de grace' on the first kill, Hellshade.

What are you using for ammunition? Cannon rounds? My guns never seem that effective.

Great fun to watch! Keep them coming! :clapping:

What are you using for ammunition? Cannon rounds? My guns never seem that effective.

Great fun to watch! Keep them coming! clapping.gif

Player weapons are set to 'normal'. I fly DiD settings for videos. It makes the action more intense I think.

Hellshade

Payback! Nicely done avenging your two squad mates. I wonder how you did against the two Camels on your tail at the end, however?