Sign in to follow this  
Gyre

A-10 Skins Won't Stick! :angry:

I didn't think I was a complete idiot but I'm having a really hard time getting any A-10 skin to install via Loman 2. I've tried many of them and I just get the crappy silver/gray w/ the fuzzy letters and decals. I don't get it. Running 1280x960 at 32 bit on 3 ghz, gig of rdram, 9700 pro. The problem isn't my hardware!

I've got C-130 skins, hirez F-15 and SU and MIG skins installed via LOMAN but the A-10 will JUST NOT COOPERATE!

Any suggestions?

Gyre

Edited by Gyre

Hey... Try removing any A-10 textures you might have in your LockOn/Bazar/TempTextures folder that might be overwriting you newly instealled skins. Some Loman texture files get extracted into the cdds file while others are extracted into your temp textures file. The files in the temp texture folders overwrite the current ones. Let me know if that works.

Edited by =wWw=Zimster

Zimster, Thanks, I'm honored. Your skins are works of art. Appreciate the time you've put into them. It worked. Actually I finally went to the bazar\temptextures folder and saw that the A10 files hadn't changed from the original date while all the others had. So I deleted them per your suggestion and reinstalled via loman and VOILA! Thanks again!

Gyre (not really angry just couldn't master the clickable smilies in the subject line)

Hey... Try removing any A-10 textures you might have in your LockOn/Bazar/TempTextures folder that might be overwriting you newly instealled skins. Some Loman texture files get extracted into the cdds file while others are extracted into your temp textures file. The files in the temp texture folders overwrite the current ones. Let me know if that works.

loman will delete it automatically ;)

i think he didn't select skins in mission editor