Sign in to follow this  
bad_karma_2one

Please Can I Be A Beta Tester, Please

If you let me i will make sure i will give many reports and have access to at least four very different systems from a duron 1GHz to a P4C 3.0 to test it on

Pllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

from what i know JT is now in the alpha version

wait till they anounce they got into the beta version

than ask

What, now would be the time to ask, when its beta it would be too late because they would have decided before then

Edited by bad_karma_2one

I would think that they would open up request for beta testing, once a beta version is available. The game is still pre-beta, or alpha. Give these guys time. They are doing a great job putting everything in place, and testing will come in time.

Cheers!

Fates

Yes I have found that most beta teams are put together after the sim goes Beta...everything I've tested has come from 1)being on a game site list,or 2) from answering a request for applications.usually in this stage of the game the dev team is so busy working on their sim beta teams are the furthest thing from their minds.With this in mind go ahead and ask but don't be upset if it takes awhile for them to answer or if they politely ask everyone to hold on their requests.Keep in mind this team doesn't have the huge backing of a major name company now and the great work you've seen is all theirs so I'm sure they are using their own time,working around real life.

All the beta teams I have been on have been invite only.

But you can't blame the guy for tryin'! :blink: