Sign in to follow this  
Spiff

Sign Out

How do you sign out? The box closes up and Sign Out and Help disappears when I put my pointer on it.

All skins?

Go to the bottom of any page. In the lower left is a skin selection tool. Choose another skin like IP BOARD and try the feature again. If you wouldn't mind report back. You can then change your skin back or to whatever skin you wish to use.

Thanks.

All skins?

Go to the bottom of any page. In the lower left is a skin selection tool. Choose another skin like IP BOARD and try the feature again. If you wouldn't mind report back. You can then change your skin back or to whatever skin you wish to use.

Thanks.

Seems to be only when using the CA Original Theme.

When you hover over the "Sign Out" and you say it disappears.....can you click and sign out?

What Browser/version are you using?

M

Switched to IP Board and it works. Disappears means gone completely in my case(at least until I put the pointer back on my name and then sign out and help reappear again only to start the cycle over again). I can't sign out on the CA default skin.

What Browser/version are you using?

No issues with IE8 or Firefox 3.5.2 for me. You may want to update your IE6 to IE7 or 8.....but many here would say skip that and just get Firefox, you won't be dissapointed. IE 6 is almost a DECADE old and Microshaft plans to end support for it in 2010, but trust me...they have already.....its called IE8

Anyone still using IE6? I thought that was dead years ago after M$ couldn't patch it fast enough. Use FireFox or upgrade your browser to IE7.