Sign in to follow this  
Dude27

What Is Missing In Actual Air Sim...

... and what i want to find back in Jet thunder :

- LIFE ! what i mean is an immersive point of view, like in RED BARON , Jane's sim or one of the best of all TAW: in the recent sim like lockon or IL2, it misses something to be integrated with the simulation, good graphic and technics (physics) don't do all if there is no "life and soul" in it.

what could illustrate this "life" concept ? : let's see :

• real dynamic missions (i mean, you don't know where "they" (the ennemy) are from the same redone mission for exemple)

• real dynamic and complete interactive ATC : help during the landing (approach cap, traffic,..) tower chat and aknowledgement requesting your input for departure and landing (like in Fly unlimited series), more dynamic and detailed CGI like this :

"wait a moment, turban leader, we don't have a sure contact to target yet" and then later

" ok, Turban leader, 10+ bandits bearing 270, angel 0.... Hurry up !"

or submission order during a mission like " have you finished your mission, Turban? because we have a raid on Port Stanley and you are the closest to intercept the bandit, can you handle this job?" and aknowledgment request input like :

"negative, we are bingo fuel" or "yes, we'll do it, over"

• very detailed pilot book and promotion

• more detailed mission briefing with recco pictures and detailed waypoint (ingress,...)

• civil traffic (cargo, people, cars in the streets) : or said differently, NOT just target !

• good replay cams to see analyze our flight/mission

• post mission feedback : your fault, your win, your behaviour face of the situation, etc...

• at the end of the day : a board with the day's events (from the general point of view) like "today was a bad day, they sunk the sheffield, despite two aerial victories...bla bla..."

• dynamic event based on probabilities for the result of an ejection/crash : wounded, captured, saved by SAR teams, KIA....

i think there is still a lot to do for a better immersive experience, let's hope Jet Thunder won't be as cold as the newer airsim...

:huh:

Edited by Dude27

• real dynamic missions (i mean, you don't know where "they" (the ennemy) are from the same redone mission for exemple)

• real dynamic and complete interactive ATC :

In the Falcon 4 the campain is dynamic.... real dunamic.....

and the ATC is must real.......

-----------

probably she will be very necessary and more of the Real since we will have Harriers settling in the English Aircraft Carrier...

And the campaign will be stupidly dynamic... But if to place everything this ai also civil the game goes to be heavy Excessively... a LOMAC of the life.

ps: it had many civilians in the area of the conflict in the Falklands?

Oh without the communication across the battlespace - it would almost be pointless. I agree this aspect is essential.

if you're flying brit on cap you'll get radio messages telling you about possible trade.

you know what i think is missing in most sims? realistic visibility.

A lot of air combat is purely SEEING your target first.

For example - i've yet to see a sim that adjusts the distance you can see a target based on it's physical dimensions, aspect or lighting. If the sun is behind me i can see distant objects at much greater distances than i could if the sun was above me.