stumpjumper

for raf lou

here you go lou this might help or anybody else testing the flmaieng onions

post-24208-12516026518603_thumb.jpg

post-24208-12516026655961_thumb.jpg

post-24208-1251602679912_thumb.jpg

post-24208-1251602695562_thumb.jpg

Edited by stumpjumper

Thanks stumpjumper, I have it sorted out. I will send you a screenshot of how they look to me in my game.

Cheers!

Lou

here you go lou this might help or anybody else testing the flmaieng onions

It doesn't help me much, I'm afraid...

When I try to run CFS3mp.exe, it crashes about a second after the OFF splash screen comes up.

So, I ran OFF and picked MP off the main menu, and that crashes, too.

I've never attempted to do anything in MP mode before. Is there something I need to do to make it work? Thanks.

BH THATS HAS ME STUMPED AT THE MOMENT ILL REFER THIS OVER TO SITTING DUCK SICN EHE SEEMS TO BE THE RESIDENT GURU ON MP ODDITIES

OK Stump, I think I got it figured out. I read Sitting Duck MP tutorial and set CFS3mp and OFFManager to run in XP compatability mode. Now they seem to run, so I'm off to give the onions a look-see.

BTW, how do you gracefully exit the game when you're running CFS3mp from itself? I couldn't find a way to do it just now and had to give it the 3-finger salute.

BH, if I remember right, when you are flying and hit esc the game will pause and the "Hanger" tab appears in the upper right coner of your screen. You can click on that and get a drop-down menu to exit. Might be the "Go To Officer's Club" tab at the bottom.

Cheers!

Lou