Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Ok So Who Has A Copy Of Sub Command..

I gave mine to my wifes nephew and had grand visions of on-line battles..but now I have looked at all the local software stores and can't find it.If anybody has it and wants to get rid of it let me know.

You should check out EB games near your local mall. They usually have the used shelves stock with those old gems. I once found a copy of Flanker 2.5 there lot too long ago.

checked EB and gamestop and software etc,and babbages and even office max...of course wally world and k-mart,and target and you name it I've checked there.

Go here Dagger...subsim.com Thier online store has it for $12.95. Im thinkin about gettin a copy myself.

yeah..Neal has it I was just thinking maybe someone here had it and wanted to get rid of it cheap...I still play 688(i) and Sub Command is a hoot,if you like the hunt,not as exciting as flight sims or FPS but the thrill is in the tactics and the thought you have to put into it.

One of my best approaches and firing solutions came on a BIOLGIC of all things.I gave a whale an ADCAP..and to make it worse I was playing on line...I also sank a liner...that was bad but wasn't embarrasing like sneaking in on a whale.

If you get SC learn the sonar!!!you can do so much with only the sound to go by and after you get good at it you can even getr a screw count off the demon.

Guest MrMudd

ahh cool, i lost my disc 1