Sign in to follow this  
Kulbit80

How to replace Marcfighters Su-27 flight model with TMF Mig-29?

I want to replace flight model of great Marcfighters Su-27 that is stupid after last game patch. I think FM of Mirage Factory Mig-29 is very similar so if it's possible change... I use SF 1 series sims. Please help. Thnx.

My friend, it can be done but you are talking apples and oranges to get it done right and the amount of hoops you would have to go through would be even worse. You would be better off rebuilding the FM from the ground up.

Why would you want to? The Flanker already has an excellent FM.

there is an alternate fm available...check the ini edit section....you can pull some radical side-slipping stuff with that...I cant remember if I incorporated lindr2 suggestions

You mean ini edit file from this topic :"Mig29G and Su27SK/China J11 modified FM" by orsin? It change almost nothing.

My SU-27 seems to be flying fine, what kind of things is yours doing?

Took the old Flanker for a spin...she likes it rough!

Thanx Silverbolt :drinks: ! Upgrade FM from kreelin works fine (Pugachev Cobra feels great). I think my problem was WOI non-compatible FM. Why that file isn't on Combatace? Thnx once again.

Thanx Silverbolt :drinks: ! Upgrade FM from kreelin works fine (Pugachev Cobra feels great). I think my problem was WOI non-compatible FM. Why that file isn't on Combatace? Thnx once again.

Who knows, but it would be a greatest hit for sure