After some tinkering and much consternation, I've run into a problem with the NF series Su-27 (I'm assuming its a 3rd-Party) in that only the outer 2 pylons are ever loaded, and only with AA-8/11/insert-Soviet-IRM-here. I had a similar problem with the DDR and Soviet MiG-29, but I was able to correct it and get AA-10s back on those airplanes. As it stands, the Su-27 is currently AA-10-less, even though I've got the latest weapons pack, weapons editor and so on. I even checked the master .ini armarment list in the KB. Has anyone else had this problem, and what can I do to fix it?

Did you add a weapons pack before or after installing Nato Fighters?

Nato Fighters is designed as an all in one stand alone install. Any other combination will cause problems.

FC

Did you add a weapons pack before or after installing Nato Fighters?

Nato Fighters is designed as an all in one stand alone install. Any other combination will cause problems.

FC

The weapons pack went in after NF.

Bad things man...bad things.

It says in the Nato Fighters readme that it is a stand alone install.

You messed up your install of Nato Fighters/WOE by installing that weapons pack (whichever one you used).

I would recommend uninstalling WOE, deleting everything, then reinstall WOE, patch, then Nato Fighters...and nothing else.

FC

Yeah, there've been some serious naming mismatches over the years for Soviet designed

weapons. Some folks use the NATO names, others the Soviet, still others kind of a

factory type system.

Makes it a real head-ache trying to match weapons with loadout.ini's, etc.

Follow the K-Man's advice, it will save a group of grief, believe you me...