Sign in to follow this  
HouseHobbit

Getting Ready to load BHAH

Hey all,

I am getting ready to load BHAH and is there anything I need to know before I start the install?? I have a fresh copy of CFS3 updated to 3.1..And I have removed Phase 2 OFF..

I did a wipe of the files for OFF phase 2 also..Any tips will be most welcome

HouseHobbit

Sounds like you are ready. Follow the instructions on the package. It should go smoothly for you. After install you will need to set your preferances and sliders and graphic card. All the info is available through this forum and the homepage. Best wishes, Jim

Hey all,

I am getting ready to load BHAH and is there anything I need to know before I start the install?? I have a fresh copy of CFS3 updated to 3.1..And I have removed Phase 2 OFF..

I did a wipe of the files for OFF phase 2 also..Any tips will be most welcome

HouseHobbit

Welcome House Hobbit

Get ready to have your socks blown off by this game.

By the way, if you havent already send Olham a PM so he can put you on his pilots map.

Cheers

GB

Welcome HouseHobbit I know your going to enjoy phase three i loaded mine up about a week ago with no problems and it runs as smooth as silk. I sure want to thank Mark and the rest of the team for phase three. I have enjoyed it very much just going to have to get use to flying these canvas crates after about 7 month break from phase one and two.

Hey Househobbit, I see you're from Dayton. My family hails from Fairborn. Welcome to OFF.

Welcome to BH&H HouseHobbit!

You're gonna be amazed by the all the improvements ...and probably shot down a few times by em too grin.gif

I know you've cleaned, but for other upgraders, you don't need to uninstall P2

BH&H will overwrite it and keep your settings too

Happy Hunting,

Thanks all,

I have greatly enjoyed the Phase 1 and 2 so I am looking forward to BHAH ..Yes a bit late to get it, but I am going to try and learn it as well as the other CFS3 upgrades. I look forward to the new family of flight simmers here also..

Thanks all for the answers..

HouseHobbit

OMG! For such a relatively small town, we Daytonians could almost fill up a Jasta! Welcome to the forum HouseHobbit. In addition to myself, Axegrinder and Dave (one of the moderators) are also from Dayton, with Madmatt just down the road in Cincinnati.

Do any of you have any plans to attend the WWI Fly-in at WPAFB later this month?

Welcome to Phase 3. I never flew Phases 1 or 2, so I'm a relative newbie myself.

All I can add is go to the overflandersfields site

http://www.overflandersfields.com/Downloads.htm

and download the Super Patch V1.32 and the latest Mini Patch V1.32f.

There will only ever be two patches to download from now on, each mini patch including all the improvements of its predecessors.

Read all the stickies on the General Help page as well as the stickies here on General Discussions page. Being a previous OFF Pilot, I'm sure you'll be airborne pretty quickly.

One last word of advice...before you take off, make sure that you're strapped in TIGHT, because this is one hell of a ride. Get ready for a new experience. Phase 2 to Phase 3 is apparently a quantum leap.