Sign in to follow this  
BlackBandit

Hi to Members

Hello. Just like to introduce myself. Callsign: (BlackBandit). I've been a quiet fan of flight simulators since 'back in the day', noteably starting with Falcon for the old Atari ST. (Wow, what a game that was, even at 10 FPS). My interest dwindled as life took hold with kids and full time family and all the rest that comes with it (I'm happy). However, a friend introduced me to Lock On Modern Air combat. It starts all over again. I can't believe how impressive this sim is. 'Have I been away too long or what'. Anyway, LOMAC has re-lit the fire and i'm now on a "mission" to succeed where i never did with Falcon. Seems like a good Place here so i joined up........ Thanx for reading if u found the time. Gotta go, wife is on my six o'clock low!............

First off, welcome to Combat Ace. If like playing LOMAC you should really try the Third Wire series. If the out the box versions aren't awesome enough the mods and addons will blow your mind.

After playng LOMAC myself and then finding the thirdwire series I became hooked! For me it is all the incredible mods and add ons that this fine community produces for free and plus the ability to tweak the sim is just awesome!

Welcome, BlackBandit!

Your story reminds me my own. The first sim I ever played was "F-19 Stealth Fighter" on my old Spectrum 48K. Fast forward over many sim-less years and I discovered TK's "Wings Over Europe" last year. And soon I discovered CombatACE. As an aircraft enthusiast it was like winning the jackpot! All the planes I dreamed of flying were here waiting for me. From the 1930s to the 2010s.

In short, great addons, a greater community.... you've come to the right place if sims are your thing.

Cheers! drinks.gif

First off, welcome to Combat Ace. If like playing LOMAC you should really try the Third Wire series. If the out the box versions aren't awesome enough the mods and addons will blow your mind.

Thanx. again.....

After playng LOMAC myself and then finding the thirdwire series I became hooked! For me it is all the incredible mods and add ons that this fine community produces for free and plus the ability to tweak the sim is just awesome!

Thanx again....

Welcome, BlackBandit!

Your story reminds me my own. The first sim I ever played was "F-19 Stealth Fighter" on my old Spectrum 48K. Fast forward over many sim-less years and I discovered TK's "Wings Over Europe" last year. And soon I discovered CombatACE. As an aircraft enthusiast it was like winning the jackpot! All the planes I dreamed of flying were here waiting for me. From the 1930s to the 2010s.

In short, great addons, a greater community.... you've come to the right place if sims are your thing.

Cheers! drinks.gif

Thanx again...