Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

thank you combat ace

Guest rscsjsuso5

i just want to start off this thank you tread to thank tk, the ppl from c5, marcfighter,avsim,checksix,CA, and the ppl from ceasar capun's site, and finally all the people listed on tk's community section with many links.

we know in the states labor day is coming up and the modders are all hard at work, so thank you for your perfect mods.

to the great community who is reading this who do u want to thank for your sim experience.

i have been search for ten years on the net for a sim to fly all chinese aircraft from plaaf to rocaf and finally found that tk has created the platform, thanks tk and then i found j11 from marc then ca's chinese section, then capun's fc-1, c5's tu16 aka h-6 thanks all u made my dream come true and also no sim can ever beat tk's design because their is no sim/platform in the world (not even lomac) where u can fly all chinese aircraft except tk's thanks tk.

to me bill gates/team is the ultimate creator in o/s.

but in the flight sim world it is tk/team.

like bill gates/team created word/excel.

but for us it is like for example c5 creating wp vs nato and marc creating flanker then many followers created it on ca - many successful package/mods with tk as guidance and leadership.

thanks you all and hope to see all these thanks come raining in on this thread.

well, we share the same Feelings!

Thans Modders for the Hard Work,we can fly almost every plane that touch these skies! and thanks moderators & Admins for keeping the site in order!

well, we share the same Feelings!

Thans Modders for the Hard Work,we can fly almost every plane that touch these skies! and thanks moderators & Admins for keeping the site in order!

Indeed they are!

All the best good people.

Guest Eject

First. Dear Admin, Staff members, also the Founder and co-Founders and all the members old and new of this really great Website/Homepage. Salute to all of you madam/sir. Since I became very new member a few week ago, I have been benefited, a lot, by this site, I mean downloading some add-ons by the great modders here and who have been linked here.

A fan of aviation since I was at the primary school when my late father was a third class pilot, that is for sport using first a one-engine light plane of the early 1950, later on the Cessna 172; I was very lucky to have found this side. In fact, a senior new friend informed me concerning this wonderful, and amazing site.

Now if you will permit me, I have some question to ask.

There are several variants of some modern jets like the Su-27 we call here in Indonesia Sukhoi, and the Su-30. Based on these two 'enemy' jets from Russia, great modders created some skins for some nations. There are, Flanker for Indonesia, Su-30 for Egypt. There are also series of what some call the Eagle killers that is the MiG-29s for some nations too.

Regarding the Flanker SK (China) based on which we can mod an Indonesian TNI-AU, I have successfully created one. But then, I have problem. What must I do to keep the original CHINESE S8-27SK to fly in the SAME WOI? The TWO same names in the LIST of Aircraft sub-folder, seem to conflict. same with Su-27Flanker Soviet, that based on it I decided instead to skin it with the Indon Add-On. And it worked perfectly! Why I pick the Su-27 Soviet instead of the Su-27SK China; because the Chinese Sukho always flys strangely, difficult to control.

Then I got an idea. What about those great MiG-29s series? So, I copy, I mean mimick (correct?) the NAMING of it.

Stil, that way did not work in the Su-27 and Su-30 series.

I want to have Su-27 Soviet, Su-27 (for Indonesia), Su-27SK China, and maybe also for other nations, IN ONE SAME WOI.

Please guide me the way. Perhaps in tutorial there is such guidence?

Man thanks to ll of you.

Respectfully,

Eject

by the way, Admin, can I change my password? And how? Thanks