Sign in to follow this  
Vicshere

Followup to my help me post

WooHOO!!

Looked about the forum, found some guides on setting up my video card, so far am using my saitek profile for CFS3, havent hooked up my Freelook yet but maybe will tonight or tomorrow. I have to say Im having a blast just doing the turkey shoot and premade missions. So much detail (especially terrain) and almost nary a hickup!.:pilotfly:

Well got to get back to yard work then some air time!

Cheers!:drinks:

Edited by Vicshere

Vicshere, I'm so glad to hear that you have got things sorted. That's great! Yes, there is boatloads of good info all over this forum and at the homepage. Good luck getting your work done and getting in some stick time. Best wishes, Jim clapping.gif

Cheers Vicshere!

Im a computer newbie myself and I find nothing more frustrating than software/hardware problems when im just trying to enjoy my Flight time. Glad to hear you've gotten your issues worked out and can enjoy the OFF experience.

Dont be a stranger around here either. Some really fine pilots and people around these boards. Helpfull lot too.

S!