Sign in to follow this  
Dutch_P47M

Simped padelset

Only for info, I have just ordered some Simped vario/USB pedal set and noticed that the are on sale now, see simped. Just want to share this info because at my country the CH are 135euro and Saitek 100 euro.  These Simped can be used without the OS driver, so it can be used from Win98se to the future WinOS aslong there is a USB support WinOS, so in fact it is for the longer term very cheap. 

Dutch

Edited by Dutch_P47M

Only for info, I have just ordered some Simped vario/USB pedal set and noticed that the are on sale now, see simped. Just want to share this info because at my country the CH are 135euro and Saitek 100 euro. These Simped can be used without the OS driver, so it can be used from Win98se to the future WinOS aslong there is a USB support WinOS, so in fact it is for the longer term very cheap.

Dutch

Speaking of long term: I bought mine in 1995, they are 14 years old now and are still working flawlessly. I started to use them under Windows 95, then Windows 98 and now Windows XP. Never had any issues, never needed any driver. For those with Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar make sure you pick those with the /C denominator in the name. They are specially made for the Cougar.

Speaking of long term: I bought mine in 1995, they are 14 years old now and are still working flawlessly. I started to use them under Windows 95, then Windows 98 and now Windows XP. Never had any issues, never needed any driver. For those with Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar make sure you pick those with the /C denominator in the name. They are specially made for the Cougar.

I must admit it was because of your advices and explanations at the different WW1 flysim forums, that I decided to go for the best pedals inhere!!!!  During ordering, I noticed that the prices for Simped vario/USB were dropped to nearly CH/Saitek level (=in my country). 

So I had in mind that I should warn WW1 simmers about this offer!!! 

Dutch          

I must admit it was because of your advices and explanations at the different WW1 flysim forums, that I decided to go for the best pedals inhere!!!! During ordering, I noticed that the prices for Simped vario/USB were dropped to nearly CH/Saitek level (=in my country).

So I had in mind that I should warn WW1 simmers about this offer!!!

Dutch

The price is great. That's for sure. But keep in mind if you buy separate USB pedals that the flight sims you want to use those need to allow for a separate setup of stick and pedal. There are older sims (from pre-USB times) that are not prepared for this.

Cheers

I have my beloved Simped Vario pro for 5 years now and these pedals are the best you will ever fly with.They are worth every single Euro!!!

The price is great. That's for sure. But keep in mind if you buy separate USB pedals that the flight sims you want to use those need to allow for a separate setup of stick and pedal. There are older sims (from pre-USB times) that are not prepared for this.

Cheers

Oeps, I hope OFF3 can manage these set up: Simped/vario USB version and Logitech Force3Dpro USB Joystick!!!!!      

Edited by Dutch_P47M