Sign in to follow this  
mauricepiesligeros

TUNISIA-(WWII)-New-Tileset

TUNISIA-(WWII)-New-Tileset

Bueno, la verdad es que solo queria poner edificios y arboles y al final he terminado por hacer el tileset casi completo.

El resultado es una mezcla del original y el de Madagascar (AE) que me ha permitido utilizar los archivos .TOD de stary,

tanto de Madagascar como de otros terrenos. He incluido en la carpeta ANM los azulejos del tileset original que no he modificado,

para facilitar su uso en otros terrenos.

Como en anteriores ocasiones, os rcuerdo que lo unico que yo he hecho es buscar las piezas y montar el puzzle, asi que es de

otros el merito de este trabajo. A ese efecto incluyo los readme originales de los mod de los que he sacado el material (espero

no haber olvidado ninguno). Aprovecho para dar a todos ellos las gracias por dichos trabajos.

La instalacion, tan simple como siempre: descomprimir dentro de la carpeta "terrain". O, si lo preferis, descomprimir el archivo,

y pegar el contenido de la carpeta dentro de la carpeta del terreno, en este caso, "tunisia".

Espero que os guste.

Se agradecen comentarios y sugerencias.

Hmmm have to check this out... as I'm redoing that terrian now.

for those of us that don't speak Spanish, here's a crappy Babelfish translation (and it seems a bit off, too)

Good, the truth is that queria to only put buildings and trees and in the end I have finished doing tileset almost complete.

The result is a mixture of original and the one of Madagascar (AE) that has allowed me to use archives .TOD of stary,

as much of Madagascar as of other lands. I have including in folder ANM the tiles of tileset original that I have not modified,

in order to facilitate its use in other lands.

Like in previous occasions, you rcuerdo that the only thing that I have done is to look for the pieces and to mount puzzle, so it is of

others the merit of this work. To that effect I include readme original of mod from which I have removed the material (I hope

not to have forgotten none). I am useful to give to all of them thanks for these works.

The installation, so simple as always: to decompress within the folder “terrain”. Or, if preferis, to decompress the file,

and to stick the content of the folder within the folder of the land, in this case, “tunisia”.

I hope that you like.

Commentaries and suggestions are thanked for.

love how the translators don't quite things right, but the jist comes through

wrench

kevin stein

Here a little bit humanized translation that i did, i hope it enought clear and it follows the original readme.

File Name: TUNISIA-(WWII)-New-Tileset

File Submitter: mauricepiesligeros

File Submitted: 10 Sep 2009

File Category: Tilesets

Good, the truth that i just wanted to put buildings and trees ,but i've almost replaced whole tile set.

The result is a mix withf original Madagastar terrain, that i used the .TOD files with permission from Stary

Madagascar and other terrain , that is included in ANM folder, the tiles from the tileset that i've didn't modify, for easily be use in other terrains.

Como en anteriores ocasiones, os rcuerdo que lo unico que yo he hecho es buscar las piezas y montar el puzzle, asi que es de

For the Credits, the readme of original mods that i've took the material( i hope i didn't forgot anyone), and i also want to thank for their job

La instalacion, tan simple como siempre: descomprimir dentro de la carpeta "terrain". O, si lo preferis, descomprimir el archivo,

y pegar el contenido de la carpeta dentro de la carpeta del terreno, en este caso, "tunisia".

the install is simple as allways, drop in ''terrain'' folder, or if you want, decompress the file in other folder and drop the content in ''Terrain'' folder

I Hope you Like

thanks for comments and suggestions.

Click here to download this file

Thank you very much for translations!

To Wrench: i hope this tileset is not a problem for your work... if i can do anything for you or your work, say me, please.

mauricepiesligeros.

Iñaki.

Yes and no, my friend. I've already finished the tilling, using the ones that came with it, and some 'new' ones for the airfields (as there are many new and other moved to their historical placements). They now have completly clear zones for those in a 'farm' region, plus several custom made ones that I've either created or borrowed form other projects.

I'll have to see how the targets sit (as that's the major bugaboo with city TODs ... the building fill in all the spots where targets go.

I"ll definately let you know if it works, dosen't work or if I need some other stuff

thanks!

wrench

kevin stein