Sign in to follow this  
Saltfiskur

Hannover CL.III Skin Pack

Hannover CL.III Skin Pack

This skin pack for Laton's Hannover CL.III for First Eagles

This is a Representation of several Hannovers-

Hannover CL.IIIa 13184/17 of Flieger-Abteilung (A) 296 flown by Vzfw.Johann Baur (6 Victories) and Ltn.Georg von Hengel, Late 1918

Hannover CL.IIIa 2714/18 of Flieger-Abteilung 253 flown by Fldw.Peter Johannes and Ltn. Hans Rabe

Hannover CL.IIIa 3892/18 of Schlasta 20 flown by Uffz.Rudolf Hager and Uffz.Otto Weber, brought down by American ground-fire on 4 October 1918, and initially credited to Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker.

Hannover CL.IIIa 7005/18 of Schlasta 24b surrendered to Americans and later issued to 12th Aero Squadron

Special Thanks to Laton for Permission to skin this great plane

Please Enjoy!

Saltfiskur

Many thanks for this beauty Skins, of course also for the other Hannover Skinpack. Very appreciated!

Best regards :drinks:

Good stuff Saltfiskur!ok.gif . I'll tell you, the skinning here is endless as you now know. So many different planes. Glad to see you helping make this sim even better. Keep'em comingdrinks.gif

Cheers you guys! I've enjoyed what everyone else here has contributed to FE so much. Everyone has made so many great Planes, terrains, FM's etc. It makes me happy to know there are others out there who enjoy this era of flight as much as I do. I have plenty of free time these days, so I'll keep 'em coming. Have a lot of near completed ones that need a little tweaking. And I think I need to get some Allied ones out there too.

Once again, thanks-

Saltfiskur

Cheers you guys! I've enjoyed what everyone else here has contributed to FE so much. Everyone has made so many great Planes, terrains, FM's etc. It makes me happy to know there are others out there who enjoy this era of flight as much as I do. I have plenty of free time these days, so I'll keep 'em coming. Have a lot of near completed ones that need a little tweaking. And I think I need to get some Allied ones out there too.

Once again, thanks-

Saltfiskur

Looking foward! Great artwork.

Best regards from the City where the planes where build, you did your last skins for!:idea: