Sign in to follow this  
TC01

Can't fly a mission

The sim will not allow me to fly in any format since I loaded the F patch. Doen't mean that the patch is bad; I just can't fly. I can load the sim to the point where I select a campaign, scenario, or a combat mission, the program chugs around for a moment and then tells me that the war is over and the Armistice has been signed. Depending on what side I was playing, I either won or lost the war.

How to I reset the date in the simulator.

Thanks

Tom

Tom, did you create a new pilot?

I had not created a new pilot for sometime. What I ended up doing was to go back and reset to the defaults under workshop. That elimunated all of my pilots, but of course it also allowed me to create new pilots. There has got to be a an easier/better way to work around this problem.

Please advise.

Please advise? Mm ok I'd advise you to create more than 1 pilot, and keep an eye on the date, time carries on it never stands still. When the pilot ends because of the end of the war simply go to Pilot dossiers and select another and make him "active".

Please advise? Mm ok I'd advise you to create more than 1 pilot, and keep an eye on the date, time carries on it never stands still. When the pilot ends because of the end of the war simply go to Pilot dossiers and select another and make him "active".

I deleted all of my "older: pilots and created a new piolot. It sim is agoin fuctional.

Thanks for your help,

Tom

Interestingly enough, I have found problems everytime I install a new patch.

A couple of things are required, after an update to make the game run correctly.

First, you have to do an OFF configuration reset, so the game recoginizes the changes in the patch.

This does not require a reinstall, just let the computer recognize the graphics settings for your individual computer.

In the case of the SuperPatch v1.32, I had to go even deeper, and reset my resolution setting, overrides, and memory settings to make it all work.

The last patch, v1.32g, required me to rebuild the some of the aircraft through some "test flights", so the game did not CTD in the middle of a flight.

The_Black_Knight that isn't normal I am afraid - I never have to do any of that. It's possible going gtom V1.0 -> 1.32 you have to delete pilots, but not usual to do anything else.

Sounds like the hard drive has errors or something, do a scandisk.