Sign in to follow this  
deanklef

gotha in OFF3

Is it possible to add the Gotha from Reg's Hanger to Off 3? I tried and it wouldn't show under German planes.

Deanklef

not sure if any credits are suppose to go along with this file or not,,,,if so,,i apologize to whoever .

but this is the gotha we use in mp....

unrar,,and stick the gotha folder into your aircraft folder,,should show up fine

not sure if any credits are suppose to go along with this file or not,,,,if so,,i apologize to whoever .

but this is the gotha we use in mp....

unrar,,and stick the gotha folder into your aircraft folder,,should show up fine

Thanks. I will try it

deanklef

In any case it could only be in quick combat

And while it's unrelated to the Gotha

If you're running VISTA . . . stay away from CFS3 QC, make believe it doesn't exist, and you'll never miss it.

But with XP. . . nothing is beyond your grasp

The Developers said OFF Phase III will install with VISTA, and it will. . . . . . . . don't push it dntknw.gif

Thanks, I use windows XP. Everybody complains about vista, and I don't want to do Microsoft's testing for them.

Deanklef

deleted the gotha file only cause person needed it seemed to have gotten it, and was concerned about the lack of credit for the owner.

Anyone else who wants the gotha (and the zepplin) can use the link on my mp tuturial in the sticky section of the mp forum. Madmatts installer will put both planes in your directory for you. It will also put some nice effects, like searchlites that are used in some missions.

deleted the gotha file only cause person needed it seemed to have gotten it, and was concerned about the lack of credit for the owner.

Anyone else who wants the gotha (and the zepplin) can use the link on my mp tuturial in the sticky section of the mp forum. Madmatts installer will put both planes in your directory for you.  It will also put some nice effects, like searchlites that are used in some missions.

Is this Gotha still act like a fighter. I had once made a mission agains then, but these birds were very fast in turning, climing and diving!!!!  

Well,,ive flown them before, and would never describe them like that, but then, you know how the ai seem to do much better in a plane than we ever can....