Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

So..you have a fighter pilot's reactions huh?

0.1674 sec on average, Rocketing Rabbit,... :salute:

me too rocketing rabbit.

you learned your reactions from running away from the bulls in your hometown, didn't you :blackeye:

me too rocketing rabbit.

you learned your reactions from running away from the bulls in your hometown, didn't you :blackeye:

Never attempted that :no: , way too dangerous, not as much as flying in a Eindeker, but more senseless ;)

We can shake hands then, UncleAl - I'm not half-blind, but very stupid,

and a "bobbing bobcat" too.

"Ambling Armadillo" Now I understand why I get my clock cleaned so often!

Is that better or worse than bobbing bobcat ?

I may only be a Bobbing Bobcat...but at least I'm not a dumb assed Sheep!...hahaha

Is that better or worse than bobbing bobcat ?

Worse. It's second from the bottom in ranking.

I have excellent fighterpilot reflexes. No matter what chaos surrounds me, no matter how hard you hit me, I won't spill a drop of my drink drinks_drunk.gif .

0.2812 Bobbing Bobcat, with a good buzz from 6 fingers of sour mash in the last hour, 2 fingers at a time alcoholic.gif.

Rocketing Rabbit .1956

you learned your reactions from running away from the bulls in your hometown, didn't you black%20eye.gif

There used to be a sign in a farmers field near where I grew up

"Don't take a shortcut across this field unless you can do it in 9 sec ...cuz the bull can do it in 10! lol.gif

I'm a Bumbling Bobcat! Same vintage as Uncleal too!

Rocketing Rabbit .1956

There used to be a sign in a farmers field near where I grew up

"Don't take a shortcut across this field unless you can do it in 9 sec ...cuz the bull can do it in 10! lol.gif

Hahaha...That puts me in mind of a sign my friend has on his Garden Gate, to deter the little Toe-rags who constantly climb over to vandalise his Shed

It's a Picture of his German Shepherd, teeth Barred...and a sign that says "I can reach the Garden gate from my Back Door in 3.2 seconds........ Can you?

It Works too

interesting read about the reaction time on a 95 mph fastball. i must say it's hard enough without knowing that schitt (as uncleal would say). usually on rockets like this i swing at about the time the catcher throws the ball back. blink.gif

or as we say, radioball, the pitch you can only hear grin.gif

http://www.exploratorium.edu/baseball/biobaseball.html

I have excellent fighterpilot reflexes. No matter what chaos surrounds me, no matter how hard you hit me, I won't spill a drop of my drink drinks_drunk.gif .

0.2812 Bobbing Bobcat, with a good buzz from 6 fingers of sour mash in the last hour, 2 fingers at a time alcoholic.gif.

The moral is.. Don't drink and dart sheep!...far better idea is to jump in the Station Wagon and drive home!

(Just kidding...that would be a bloody silly thing to do Readers!) :grin:

Fast reflexes only make you nervous - I just fire, when the opponent is in my sight. :cool:

Great mate what more could a Forest fan want, a game where you shoot sheep.......drinks.gif

Well, I'm a Welshman... and I'm obliged to say I think it's a shocking waste! :grin:

• Like 1

Rocketing Rabbit .1508

This was my best run out of about ten tries!!grin.gif

ZZ.

I want to know what da "H-E double hockey sticks" kinda cyborg you have to be to get into the Cheetah level!!??

Edited by zoomzoom

I want to know what da "H-E double hockey sticks" kinda cyborg you have to be to get into the Cheetah level!!??

Maybe just being a meth addict would do it.....