Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

TrackIR Profiles

Well, after much farting about trying to get my TrackIR profiles to work in the way I want...complicated, if like me..you have a life!..and dont want to sit hour on hour trying to get it how you want it...go along to the Naturalpoint website, and download a user made profile.

I did, and the first one I tried was absolutely brilliant!!!... I can look all over the place..no locking up...wtf have I been doing trying to make my own!?

The profile I have is one called Charvel...the guy who made it deserves a massive hug!!!...thank you!!!....now I can spend some time flying..instead of pi$$ arsing around doing a job I hate! :drinks::salute:

Well, after much farting about trying to get my TrackIR profiles to work in the way I want...complicated, if like me..you have a life!..and dont want to sit hour on hour trying to get it how you want it...go along to the Naturalpoint website, and download a user made profile.

I did, and the first one I tried was absolutely brilliant!!!... I can look all over the place..no locking up...wtf have I been doing trying to make my own!?

The profile I have is one called Charvel...the guy who made it deserves a massive hug!!!...thank you!!!....now I can spend some time flying..instead of pi$$ arsing around doing a job I hate! drinks.gifSalute.gif

ahhh,,come on uk,,,just save us the time and post the profile here,,,,

If you get the new TIR5 software, it comes with one called "Default". I find this to be just perfect.

If you get the new TIR5 software, it comes with one called "Default". I find this to be just perfect.

Cool...But It doesn't support TIR3 as yet

When I click on "CharveL", I just get a view of an XML file, but no way to download something.

Did you copy and paste it into notepad or something, or how did you get it?

When I click on "CharveL", I just get a view of an XML file, but no way to download something.

Did you copy and paste it into notepad or something, or how did you get it?

Press right mouse button on the link and choose "Save Target As" if you use Internet Explorer for web browsing or "Save Link As" if you use Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks, von Paulus - I must be the most stupid user in front of a screen.

If I flew like that... - well sometimes I do...

Thanks, von Paulus - I must be the most stupid user in front of a screen.

If I flew like that... - well sometimes I do...

Oh believe me, I've seen much worst. I've been working with computers since 1980.

Well you can imagine the stories that I know and have witnessed. :no:

I see - I'll try that profile right now; thanks again.

Oh believe me, I've seen much worst. I've been working with computers since 1980.

Well you can imagine the stories that I know and have witnessed. :no:

Same here Von Paulus :salute: a fellow IT waller!

Remembering the old saying (not refering to you Olham of Course!!!)

post-22245-12530266347395_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately the idiots are sometimes the same people who design the software or hardware. :grin:

I like this one:

With a computer, you can solve problems you wouldn't have had without one.

And the old classic

"To Err is human...but to Really f*ck things up..you need a computer!"