Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Jasta18 10 Pack

Jasta18 10 Pack

This is a pack of 9 Fokker DVII's of Jasta 18

and 1 captured DH-4 colored in Jasta 18 markings.

These aircraft and their color schemes were used from March of 1918 to the end of the war. Commander of Jasta 18 was Ltn. August Raben.

The DH-4 was shot down sometime in mid 1918. It was captured intact and repaired. It was repainted in Jasta 18's red and white along with the Jasta marking of a black raven. Also reported was a captured late model SPAD. Also repaired and used in Jasta 18 colors. That SPAD is not included in this pack because I'm not a 100% sure of this.

1. Ltn. August Raben (commander of Jasta 18)

2. Ltn. Hans Muller

3. Ltn. Heinz Kustner

4. Ltn. Hans Shultz

5. Ltn. Gunther von Buren

6. Ltn. Kurt Monnington

7. Black Chevron - pilot unknown

8. Black Band - pilot unknown

9. Stock Jasta18 DVII repaint - white tail with black "raven"

The stock Jasta18 DVII appears like Ltn. Raben's all

red fuselage. This is not correct for Jasta 18.

10. DH-4 in Jasta 18 colors with black "raven"

Enjoy this pack. quack74

Nice colourful skins ! :good:

Thanks Quack74

..but there is one qustion left: How does it work with the captured DH4? When i handle it as a skin for DH4 they will appear as british with german markings. :dntknw:

Best regards :drinks:

If you want to use the Jasta 18 DH-4, first make sure in the single mission screen you select the DH-4 as the main aircraft. Then for the Nationality select German. For the date I would select any date after June 1918. When you come to the Load Out screen, make sure the 1rst DH-4 has German nationalityand it's the Jasta18 skin. Then for all other DH-4's change to any other Jasta 18 fighters, DVII's or Alb DVa's. I'll have a Pfalz DIII for Jasta 18 soon. When the mission starts the user plane will be the DH-4 with German markings. If you use the DH-4 as AI in a flight with Jasta 18 DVII's just make sure the nationality for the DH-4 is German. I hope this is what you meandntknw.gif

If you want to use the Jasta 18 DH-4, first make sure in the single mission screen you select the DH-4 as the main aircraft. Then for the Nationality select German. For the date I would select any date after June 1918. When you come to the Load Out screen, make sure the 1rst DH-4 has German nationalityand it's the Jasta18 skin. Then for all other DH-4's change to any other Jasta 18 fighters, DVII's or Alb DVa's. I'll have a Pfalz DIII for Jasta 18 soon. When the mission starts the user plane will be the DH-4 with German markings. If you use the DH-4 as AI in a flight with Jasta 18 DVII's just make sure the nationality for the DH-4 is German. I hope this is what you meandntknw.gif

Yes is what i mean. Thanks !:idea:

Best regards