Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

mp session thrusday

woudl any of you be intrested ina mp session thrusday duing the day or late nite? let me know stump

cool....count me in.....

lol..sorry should read entire post,,,all i saw was mp game...

cant do day,,but will do nite....

Edited by sitting_duck

Im very new to OFF but I should be able to make it after 7:00cst on thursdaya nd be a target for someone :drinks::yikes:

JSUT ADDED THE EVENT LOOKING AORUDN 9 PM EST TIME WILLPROBLABY BE RUNNING A CAMP SPECIAL TOMMORW DURING HTE DAY PROBALBY AROUDN NOON SEE IF WE CAN GET SOME MORE OF THE GUYS BACK IN

I should be able to make that Stumper! See you then.

firecage.....if you can get on earlier than the game,,,will do what i can to get you squared away with teamspeak,,,and make sure you have all the files you need for multiplayer...

teamspeak.com (all you need is the client 5.5mb) and of course a mic is always helpful...

madmats installer....http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...oad&id=9131 this will put in the addons you have to have,,,as well as some other neat stuff..

i should be free by 7pm edt...but may have some free time in btween too......will watch this thread, so let me know whatever times are good for you

and btw,,we do very little "pilot vrs pilot",,,so you will be flying with us,,not against us...

Edited by sitting_duck

I'd love to be able to participate in a midweek do, but I'm afraid the time difference really rules me out.

Vasco - if you're around - how about midweek do's for the European players? Surely to God there's enough of us to give it a whirl?

Hmm. I might even repeat these thoughts in the General Discussion area....

I would love to join but it will more than likely be after 10pm CST. I have some things to do until then so I am tied up until after.

I haven't been in here for quite a long time. I was wondering if you all still play which is very good! no.gif

I'm going to try to see if I can join one of your games. Sitting Duck, I'm on TS but you have yours muted or something. I'll check back later.

my apologise counldn't be helped, my wifes birthday is tommorw we were planning on celebratting it on sat, jsut before we arrived home from her hard day at work apprx 8:30 est my inlaws decided to show up and throw her a lil b-day party, becausethey couldnt make it on sat becuase of a #$%&%^&%^& football game

so i can only hope that all of you will find it in your heart to undersatnd and feel my pain as why i coulndt attent the mp session i had planed on

stump

lol..np stump...we did some games....

we thout u lost your internet.......

got a new player too,,,firecage...

lol..np stump...we did some games....

we thout u lost your internet.......

got a new player too,,,firecage...

I think it sounds like he is losing his mind... :grin:

Yea I had a great time and thanks for all the help getting my TS and MP files set up right. i did at least get to shoot Udet down tonight.... although the flak at those balloon sites was just nasty. :yikes: