Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

Sunday's Online Campaign - 20 Sept 09

Gentlemen,

This is to confirm that the session on Sunday is on - in fact it will always be on unless stated otherwise in this forum.

Now, is there any chance of getting a head count for this Sunday's sorties? Who's in?

Vasco :pilotfly:

sorry,,i have a bday party (not mine,,,,,,) at 3.....

will check in to see if you ppl are still online when i get back.

Im pretty sure I can make it if its not too early...... (yawn) :flyer:

IMNO GOOD THIS WEEKEND(SUNDAY AT LEAST) MAYEB SAT OR EVEN LATE TONGIHT,BTW VASCO I HAVE ORDERED THAT ONEPARTICULAR PRIZE AND SORRY GUYS FOR LAST MONTH HAVENT SENT OUT THE PRIZES YET I WILL I PROMISE

IMNO GOOD THIS WEEKEND(SUNDAY AT LEAST) MAYEB SAT OR EVEN LATE TONGIHT,BTW VASCO I HAVE ORDERED THAT ONEPARTICULAR PRIZE AND SORRY GUYS FOR LAST MONTH HAVENT SENT OUT THE PRIZES YET I WILL I PROMISE

Are we going to have any people on tonight? I will check back in a few mins after a bite to eat... Im willing if anyone else wants to :salute:

I'm planning on Sunday. The SPAD's not a bad bird. Not my first choice, but it's easy to see why her pilots liked her.

Ya know .... I always avoided the Camel but the more I'm in it the more I am really starting to appreicate the plane and its abilities. Once your in a spin its usually fatal but DAMN is it an amazing bird to fly if you can ride the edge well.

Duck and I flew some missions tonight in the camel and I finally started getting the hang of the quirks it has just a bit. I think I may start a campaign with it and see how it does in there to get some practice.

Hope to see some pilots Saturday nite for some Pre-Sunday practice.... Im easy to find look for the rookie plane with the target on it .... :dance2:

Firecage :cool:

Edited by Firecage

I'm back in business over here in Australia ... looking forward to taking one of your wings off by accident again Sitting Duck!

Count me in on mp's ... hopefully my internet connection won't suck too much.

Max...glad to see you around again!

damn, now im really pissied i got a party to go to....

with some luck i should be back around 6ish,,,,will check in to see if you ppl are still flying around