Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

what happen to the excellent P-51

I saw some time ago a few very good P-51 shots, still WIP, but I lost the track and wanted to ask what happen to it and how is the status??

not sure the one I saw was a HD model

i've never saw an HD model around :dntknw:

I hope I don`t mix here something up cause have il2 addons in mind... but I`m sure there was also a HD P-51... but the ones from TK looks cool too!

Rambler:

At present (until When and If TK releases the WoI addon) there's only ONE D model Mustang. Wolf257's, along with an A, B, and Malcom Hood C. In his WW2 Planes Pak, over in the d/l section.

Those screenies above are RAAF stang's from the DAT's Wings of Timor mod. It looks like my decal trick for the exhaust shroud got used too! (using decals to fill in odd is stuff is a COOL trick!)

wrench

kevin stein

There was WIP of F-51 by Klavs81 (?) somewhere around few months back IIRC

..with stunning early pit pics too, is this the one you're looking for Blackbird?

Yep I think yes, I forgot who created it, but so far I know Klavs has done hie pilotlicense and is now flying around instead of modeling :-P