Sign in to follow this  
OvS

J...E...T...S!

I think this photos pretty much sums it up.... Sucks to be Fred Taylor... I count 5 Jet's helmets in on this tackle, and another about to join in the fun.

We're finally back!!!

post-45836-12534970283591_thumb.jpg

Edited by OvS

Guest rscsjsuso5

nice pic i'm a dallas fan good to see a pic of a very good tackle of the pats that beat dallas last season. no offense to any pat fans. that what u get pats go jets flying high bombing hard(tackle).

Pats fans shouldn't get offended.... we beat them, it was a tough, well played and coached game on both sides. It was far from an easy win for the Jets. Besides.... the Pats have reigned for 10 years... we've been in that shadow for all of them. Most people don't even know that the Jets have had winning records of 9+ wins the past 10 of 12 seasons... problem is... the Pats always have at least 2 more. :blink:

So it was a sweet victory today.... tomorrow is another day. We still have to face them again in their house, which will be hell for us as usual.

OvS

I am not offended. I thought the Pats Offensive line shat the bed. 1 word Cassell.