Sign in to follow this  

Hi

I've installed the game some days ago, and both patchs over the game. The game runs with no problems.

But everytime I've added some new object, and I tried to modify the "WeaponData.ini", the game crashes. Apparently the problem is caused by the "WeaponData.dat" file, because when I move that file from the Objects directory, the program runs normally (but ignoring the WeaponData.ini).

I beth that I'm the guy number 500 001 wich is asking this thing, so please excuse me... but if anybody could help...

thanks a lot

Fernando

Do you have the weopon and gun editor?

I belive there is one included in the weapons pack realesed in January.

I can't remember where you can get the editors by themselevs.

yep, I got it, and did all what (in theory) I must do... open the modified ini file, open each weapon and give the ok, and finally save the file... then the .dat file appears, and the game crashes...

Go to SimHQ,

here's the link for the tutorial on adding weapons.

http://www.simhq.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cg...c;f=55;t=006984

This should help you, Lobo, Wolfman/KB, anyone else have anything to help?

Sounds like an Ordie question. ;)

Btw,

Get all three wapon packs, and the LOMAN file, pack three uses it, pack two has a self installer.

And take time to read the read me's.There might be a step left out.

Don't feel bad I had as much trouble as you did at first,but there is always some that will help.

yep... I did what the tutorial says, before post my first message, but doesn't works... appears a conflict with the missileobject.dll... I've found a post of a guy with a simmilar problem, but no reply explaining the solution...

I've tested in two different machines, same results... in the meantime, Moscow is still rejecting the petition of Anabs for the Su-15...