Very unstable and Imposible to fly on WOE patched,,,any solution :dntknw:

Guest rscsjsuso5

i have woi patched and downloaded here http://home.earthlink.net/~pasko_patak/planes.html i just stick the plane in the aircraft nothing editted or changed and everything is a go.

should work in woe

also i use keyboard to play slow on take off and slow on landing , a very delicate machine at that time just think of it like a cross between a slow bomber and a fast missile slow on taking off but fast of attacking the enemy with guns.

Back to 06' patch, like all WW2 planes, unfortunately

I would hate to do that :suicide2: ....no one is working on this problem yet ????? :help:

I would hate to do that :suicide2: ....no one is working on this problem yet ????? :help:

Ed,

You're talking AT LEAST a few dozen aircraft affected. You can't get anyone to work on the Tu-160 FM...and that's just ONE aircraft. Everything right now is just a band aid at best. Things might improve once SF2I and the Suez campaign (with a P-51) are released by TK and FM gurus have a good SF2/Oct 08 prop FM to work from.

FC

Ed,

You're talking AT LEAST a few dozen aircraft affected. You can't get anyone to work on the Tu-160 FM...and that's just ONE aircraft. Everything right now is just a band aid at best. Things might improve once SF2I and the Suez campaign (with a P-51) are released by TK and FM gurus have a good SF2/Oct 08 prop FM to work from.

FC

yes yes I know many things on the plate including your trully :heat:

You're talking AT LEAST a few dozen aircraft affected.

A few dozen???? Shoot, by my count it's around 150-200, if you include all the sub variants everyone's made/got

Yes, we are definatley awaiting the promised arrival of the WoI Suez Expansion pak. Even looking at SF2V's SPAD, hasn't really told me much (admitidly, I'm no genius with trying to decifer those parameters -- in fact, I'm pretty clueless as to what they mean!)

Then, it's only a matter of finding folks willling to make the necessary adjustments

wrench

kevin stein

EXCEPT...the 163 isn't a prop plane. :wink: I've no idea how rocket propulsion works in the game though. Was it just done as a jet with a tiny fuel load and high thrust?

KHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT...the 163 isn't a prop plane. :wink: I've no idea how rocket propulsion works in the game though. Was it just done as a jet with a tiny fuel load and high thrust?

I think its is done as a jet with AB from the beginning (to get the fuel consumtion and the nice flame :grin: ).

Yes, but it never runs out of fuel.

wrench

kevin stein

I would think that would be easily fixed though, right? Or is there some bug that prevents it from running out?