Sign in to follow this  
von Stuck

...landing lights

..just wandering, does anybody works on landing lights for SFP1?It would

increase atmosphere. :lol:

Guest Ranger332

might be nice but its no problem landing with just the runway lights

.. I was talking about atmosphere,not a problem with a landing.I remember EF2000 ,five years back,it has landing lights.Anyway,forget it.

:cry:

Guest Ranger332

no dont say forget it , wasent saying it was a "dumb" question USAF by janes had great landing light to, you will find any and all commits ment to make SFP! a better sim are welcome. example meny are asking for the F-14 to be added I think ok but later others say no now. neather are wrong. For all we know its been added already in the upcomming patch;)

so hang in there and keep adding to the thought train

no dont say forget it , wasent saying it was a "dumb" question USAF by janes had great landing light to, you will find any and all commits ment to make SFP! a better sim are welcome. example meny are asking for the F-14 to be added I think ok but later others say no now. neather are wrong. For all we know its been added already in the upcomming patch;)

so hang in there and keep adding to the thought train

...Roger that,will wait,I was not ofended,just tought that there are many

other things that have priority.Thank You for a reply. :)

Guest Ranger332

rgr any time Iam not the best informed here but i keep hacking away it it lol

and if your looking for a sqd BlackShadow flight 332TFW and our allies the 143 "the puking dogs" are looking

rgr any time Iam not the best informed here but i keep hacking away it it lol

and if your looking for a sqd BlackShadow flight 332TFW   and our allies the 143 "the puking dogs" are looking

..You would like to say that they are looking for members?I have never tried such a thing.How to become a member?

Guest Ranger332

Not sure how the 143 enlist but in my sqd just ask ,and show intrest. In BSF we ask for a team effort and attendance. our pratices will be at lest once a week with a minimum attendance of once a month(but you must contact to state if your not going to show).One thing In BSF we dont use ranks titles or duty positions indicate leadership ie WingLeader,Tactical Instuector ,and so on

Our SFP1 site

http://www.geocities.com/rekbre/SFW.html

Our L-3 site

http://www.geocities.com/bsfsqd/1BSF.html

and the 143 SFP1 site

http://www.pukindogs.net/

give both a look

both have contact points listed

Adding landing lights would not be hard to do through the dat.ini's for each aircraft. An additional light entry would have to be added giving locations on the model for the lights, color, and whether it strobes or doesn't strobe..I think even intensity of the light is also set there. Again..its a matter of having the proper tools to do the job..and being able to translate all that is there..and figure out from that, what can be added, how much of it..and when it is "seen" or "not seen"

DK