Why is the F-15 so useless in lock on? the missles miss 95% of the time,and are to short in range. you might as well load up with aim-9s.All you can see in the cockpit is the front panel and the canopy frame. Its the only american fighter jet in the game and its to buggy to play. The f-15 may be old but its still one of the best aircraft in the world! it has never been shot down in ATA combat! I think the Russins must have A little animosity for the lady of the sky!

if u have a wheel mouse. enable mouselook and scroll your wheel this will let you zoom out the cockpit

total bull... about the f15, the game is even all round fair , to think the dev

team would make the russian planes more advanced, is nonsence,

theres issues with the f15 radar and aim 120s the team are working on tweaks,

fed up hearing this nonsence talk.

Sorry, but I must insist that the F-15 Really sucks! I could live with the console thing (Alt+F1) but not the missles that can't the broad side of A barn. Something stinks and it an't me .

Yea, I'm gonna agree with him, the game is slanted, be it because of bugs, or because the game was made that way I do not know, I do question the makers choice of fighters for the American side, leaving our real heavy hitters out whilst giving the russians thiers, that being said, you can still win, its just harder. Get low, get fast, and shoot from close range

I do question the makers choice of fighters for the American side, leaving our real heavy hitters out whilst giving the russians thiers,

The F-15 is not as good as it should be, the developers know this, and they have been trying to fix this in different patches. As for the choice of aircraft, how can you say they left out the heavy hitters? the A-10 is probably the hardest hitting plane in the world, lol. And the F-15 is probably the best NATO fighter. The reason it has more russian jets is because LOMAC is the brainchild of Flanker, which featured only russian jets. Its easier to make 6 russian jets, 3 of which were already almost done, than to make 6 start-from-scratch NATO jets.

I just wish the F15c in Lomac was actually more "Modern" and not a early (older) version which has some limited capabilities. The lack of a good datalink and some other avionics goodies really dissapointed me when Lomac was released.

Falcon4 is an F-16 sim. Many people want patches and addons to enable them to fly almost everything you can think of --but it is primarily now and forever an F-16 sim.

LOMAC is a succesor to Flanker --an SU-27 sim. I see the SU-27 (and 33) as the primary base planes for this sim.

We are all more lucky than some realize that we do have a few more planes to fly in these sims.

As for the F-15 in LOMAC --possibly it will never get better --but I would bet $20 to a jelly doughnut that it will in time. The SU-27 and SU-33 are obviously based on the programming in Flanker and most likely did not need a lot of work to incorporate them into LOMC.

A really good job was done on the A-10 and the SU-25 (and the Mig-29 also) -- that was no doubt one reason LOMAC was so long in coming out. It takes a lot of programming to create an exceptable flight model and cockpit.

Most of LOMAC was completed and we all wanted it in hand as soon as possible--they gave us what they had which was pretty damn good. The F-15 is not completed --I think the LOMAC producers would admit that --but I am sure it is on the high priority list.

But all in all --LOMAC is not an F-15 sim. Learn to fly and fight the SU-27 and be happy that it is modeled so well.

I never said the 15 was a bad choice, but I would have added, one, if not two other planes, the 18, being one of our prime strike aircraft, in adition to then being able to launch a naval strike, and having a fighter. Or either the F-22 or 16/14. You can argue the game is not slanted till your blue in the face, but they have the russians top 3 fighters yes? Do they have our top 3? no, they have a GREAT strike plane, and an ok fighter.

This has been discussed several times in the UBI forums. The reason they didn't include the F-22 is because it there just isn't enough data on it to model it correctly. the F-16 has been overdone recently, they wanted to steer away from it. The F-18 and F-14 are not included because they didn't incorporate any naval ops for the NATO side, as doing this would've prolonged the development process for a long time. Also, if they included the F-14, they would have to model the backseater in the cockpit, also prolonging game development time.

I beleive both the F-18 and F-14 are on the list for an addon, if the original game sales are good.

I think it would be great to see a NATO carrier based addon, especially with aircaft like the Tomcat and Hornet (or even better, Super Hornet ;) ).

As for the F-15 in LOMAC, I'm sure we will see improvements once the team start to get on top of their long list of bugs. I think it's still fun to fly.

I never said the  15 was a bad choice, but I would have added, one, if not two other planes, the 18, being one of our prime strike aircraft, in adition to then being able to launch a naval strike, and having a fighter. Or either the F-22 or 16/14. You can argue the game is not slanted till your blue in the face, but they have the russians top 3 fighters yes? Do they have our top 3? no, they have a GREAT strike plane, and an ok fighter.

Is the A10 considered a strike aircraft?? I always thought it was a CAS platform. When I think of strike I think of aircraft like the F15E or FA18C/E.