Sign in to follow this  
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please urgent help! game on rusian need english patch!

i got Wings Over Israel on Russian language version .... i need some patch or instruction how to change it on English language !!!

Need help very fast!

Edited by aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How did you manage to get it? It was released by 1C and, I think, is limited to CIS, where Russian shouldn't be a big problem.

You downloaded it???

i download it form internet,,,,, and everything is on Russian language..... is there any option in settings to change language .... or mabey some file to download to change the language ?

From where did you download it? And did you pay for it? If it wasn't from ThirdWire it probably isn't a legal copy. If that's what you did, get a legit one. If not, and it is legit, you might want to bring it up on the ThirdWire.com forum.

Edited by Caesar

From where did you download it? And did you pay for it? If it wasn't from ThirdWire it probably isn't a legal copy. If that's what you did, get a legit one. If not, and it is legit, you might want to bring it up on the ThirdWire.com forum.

It isn't a legal copy, i just wan to try would i like the game before i pay for it...... an it is on Russian :(

My recommendation: buy it and you won't have the problem.

I'm closing this thread, as part of our zero-tolerence policy on piracy.