Sign in to follow this  
OvS

Single OFF screen shot... enjoy!

Here's a 1 screen shot for you to view and maybe use as a desktop background if you like German planes. It's Makai's Jasta 30Pfalz D.III flying over some British targets. Note the close attention to detail Winder put into the railyard scenery and the Army base camp. This is an unofficial OFF picture, purely taken for my personal scrutiny while I was checking a few tweaks Winder made to the scenery. I found it to be so life-like, I wanted to share it with you in respect to the hard work that's been put into the immersion and detail of this game.

Enjoy!

OvS

I'm going to add this to the Gallery as well.

post-45836-12537561910251_thumb.jpg

Edited by OvS

The plane the railyard and armybase all look topnotch. Thanks for a little taste OvS. Much respect to the whole team.

Fantastic Ovs,and thanks to Winder the rail yard looks the part it's 100% better than before good work chaps. Salute.gif

If things are going to get that real, can live ammo be far behind? P6, perhaps?

Edited by Hauksbee

RR Lines will be a great addition to OFF

Finding a Choo Choo loaded with munitions will be a real treat in P4

Makai and Winder did a great job!

Here's a 1 screen shot for you to view and maybe use as a desktop background if you like German planes. It's Makai's Jasta 30Pfalz D.III flying over some British targets. Note the close attention to detail Winder put into the railyard scenery and the Army base camp. This is an unofficial OFF picture, purely taken for my personal scrutiny while I was checking a few tweaks Winder made to the scenery. I found it to be so life-like, I wanted to share it with you in respect to the hard work that's been put into the immersion and detail of this game.

Enjoy!

OvS

I'm going to add this to the Gallery as well.

Outstanding work as always. Never anything less. Thanks to all the devs.

Hellshade

Hello,

nice to see the railway stations have been improved, ther "rest" also looks good. But i think even the old phase 2 did not look esprecially bad from above grin.gif

HannoverCLIIabovethetrenchesexplosi.jpg

Yes, this was phase 2 ...

Greetings,

Catfish

great shot ovs

scenery's brilliant, reminds me of some of those ww2 photos with rolling fields underneath.