Sign in to follow this  
Paarma

copies of historical WW1 documentation required

Hi all,

Now you have all change to help OBD team and have an effect on future releases. So if you have any kind of authentic ww1 document papers for Germans, French, Brits, or US please send it to me via PM.

Do not put the pictures here.

We would be very grateful of all research material we get.

Thank you

Arto "Paarma" Karttunen

Just little notice. These documents are just mentioned to be example. If there is material you dont want to show you can remove the names or other personal data. We wont use any personal details just the material for research and example.

I have nothing. Not that I want to volunteer anyone but it does seem that MK2 may have some pertinent peices. MK2 what do you think good sir?

Paarma,

Pm'd you. I have examples of RNAS Officer's Service Record forms from ADM273 (National Archives in London). Might be something you'd want to look at. Happy to email to you if you wish. PM me your email address please.

Paarma, I have a lot of material that I am happy to contribute, recon photographs etc, documents and I think there may even be a flight log somewhere. Not all of it is digitised yet. I will PM you when I have had a chance to catalogue the most appropriate stuff.

Paarma, I have a lot of material that I am happy to contribute, recon photographs etc, documents and I think there may even be a flight log somewhere. Not all of it is digitised yet. I will PM you when I have had a chance to catalogue the most appropriate stuff.

Great Flynn! Yes contact me me via PM once you got something. Thanks already. Btw. are here people that understand the French? I would need some traslate help of few documents.

Well, I understand a little French. So, if no real Frenchman should answer, I would give it a try.

Dej, I think, also learned some French. Dej? And what about Franco-Canadians here?

I have some original british newspapers from the great war somewhere.... mostly centered on key events. I'll scan them if they are any use.

I also have a several large volumes of 'The War Illustrated' An original british weekly photographic publication which has then been bound into several books. I have a complete weekly run from 1916 to 1918, I can pull a few sample scans if you'd like.... If anyone knows the Blackadder goes fourth TV show, 'The War Illustrated' is what they based the 'King and Country' magazine on.... pure propaganda of course.

Btw. are here people that understand the French? I would need some traslate help of few documents.

Sure Paarma, send them along.

Cheers,

shred

lol, why i didnt remember that we have team guy who speaks French :). I have also one of my Finnish friend speaking French so it would be most clear way to understand traslations.

Cheers

Arto

Sure Paarma, send them along.

Cheers,

shred