Sign in to follow this  
Rossmeister

"Over Flanders Field is already running" error!

Hi gents!

I'm back after many, many, many years of flying in RB and RB3D and have now discovered OFF. Some startup problems however. When I quit the game, I can't start it again because it says "Over Flanders Field is already running."

What am I supposed to do? I can't find the process in the task manager or anything.. Help a new aviator, willya?

just when you think you have heard everything huh....

cnt+q, and i belive cntl+shift+q supposedly kill the game completely,,,,but should not be used if you are running campaign, as you loose your claims if any are made.....

not sure how you exiting the game, and have no idea why it says it is still running,,,,but maybe try exiting this way,,see if it resolves the problem.....

When you run OFF the manager starts. When you fly, the manager goes to idle/sleep and waits whilst you fly and waits for CFS3 to quit - then when it detects that, it comes back to life (please wait for it to do so). On a slower PC it may take a few seconds.

If you get that message it's possible you alt+tabbed, the manager does not appear in the task bar, so to see it again simply pop up another window (lik notepad or other program or folder running on the task bar) - the manager will pop back up too.