Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

European Evening MP session

Gentlemen,

As the European players participation in the Sunday Online Campaign is virually non-existent, I'm conducting a survey to see whether it would be worth running the online campaign one evening during the week (in addition to the Sunday games) to suit the European players.

If we get enough positive replies to this thread I'd be willing to host the missions that are flown on Sundays a second time on a regular basis.

Vasco :pilotfly:

Usual time Stump - 2PM EST.

Hi Vasco,

Sounds like an absolutely superb idea - count me in big time

<gets enthusiastic at the idea of flying with real tommies and ghastly huns>

Hi Stump,

I think Vasco means that the European MP would run on a weekday evening (European time) which would make it 2pm Yankee time - is that right, Vasco?

Cheers,

Si

Sounds cool to I am new to OFF, but am willing to have a crack at multiplayer on one evening in the EU time zone.

Hi RGJ,

Fab - have you let Olham know who and where you are? He'll add you to the player's map. You probably want to read the MP essentials sticky and then PM Vasco - he made getting online really easy for me.

Cheers,

Si

Stump,

SRC's correct - I'm proposing to run a second session of the Sunday games during one weekday evening as there seems to be a problem with the European players getting online on Sundays.

The Sunday Online Campaign will be unaffected.

sounds great...

let me know what day you think it will be, so i can try and clear the day/night...

same as me mid week wed or thrusday i may actully get inmore than one mission a week

Same here! Mid-week is great for me. Wednesday is the best day but whatever you guys think.

Looks like more interest is being generated, therefore.....

BUMP!!!

Hi Vasco,

I thought about it and i have an interest in joining the European sessions when i can.. I guess ill give u a quick PM and see if i cant get this MP up and running.. ;)

Thanks,

Blue781