Sign in to follow this  
Drakon Wulf

Lights On!!(lots Of Screenshots-very Heavy)

I have posted in SimHq(with the nick Aragorn Graf-too lazy to change my nick hehehe -) a couple of shots with my mod.... its a INI edition...

I thought, that a desert should have a more bright light and much more life in the sunset, so i changed the INI configuration, at least o loved the light hehehe... :) i didn't knew that SFP1 looked so good with much more bright lights hehehe

the file is in avsim.com, just search for " Environment Mod. " ... or copy this adress and paste on a new window of IE http://members.lycos.co.uk/drakonwulf/envsys.zip

u can see it here...

sfp1_10.JPG

sfp1_11.JPG

sfp1_12.JPG

sfp1_4.JPG

sfp1_5.JPG

sfp1_6.JPG

sfp1_7.JPG

hum... inspired by desert storm? hehehehehehe :D F-16 flying low!

sfp1_8.JPG

sfp1_9.JPG

-------------------------

this one is my next version, i have been working with the reflection(im trying to lower it, the only thing that i didn't like was the reflection on the 2.0 version) working with the sun, and with the fog, that now is merged with the horizon,u still can see it, but now is more realistic(or is what i think)... hehehe :)

nextproject_1.JPG

PS: this is just a INI edit, the sun that u see there is from the Atmosphere V2 from Dagger... and the terrain is the realistic desert tiles set...

Edited by Drakon Wulf

ok guys... time for some updates for the 3.0 version.... the following post is just acopy from the mine in SimHQ, and i have decided to include all this skys in one pack... but anyway, im still open for suggestions :) and will only be only when i think i have finished everything...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wished i could make that: when u go higher in the sky the blue changes its color to a dark one...and when u are close to the ground with a light blue color... but unfortunelly i don't know who to do it...

do u prefer with a very light sky color and yellowish reflection?(if u whant in all versions, just tell and i will put)

nextproject_2.JPG

or this a little bit light blue sky color? btw, u can check out the new fog color, i changed it a little bit to merge with the horizon

nextproject_3.JPG

nextproject_6.JPG

or this very dark blue? of course, if u whant it with a yellowish reflection i can put

nextproject_4.JPG

this is the new sunset... this is the part that i have liked at most!b]

nextproject_5.JPG