Sign in to follow this  
briars

Flying as Wingman

After following all of the steps as shown in "Game Play Hints" I still can't fly as a wingman. Can anyone out there help me? I also have some questions on this topic.....Can I fly as wingman in all of the situations such as Campaign,Quick Flight,Missions etc. ?

Thanks, Briars

After following all of the steps as shown in "Game Play Hints" I still can't fly as a wingman. Can anyone out there help me? I also have some questions on this topic.....Can I fly as wingman in all of the situations such as Campaign,Quick Flight,Missions etc. ?

Welcome aboard! New guy buys the drinks drinks.gif.

As Uncle Al says, just select "Lead by rank" in workshop and enlist your guy as anything from the 3rd highest rank and below.

HOWEVER, I do not recommend doing this. You have zero control over your wingmen unless you're the leader, and unles you can control them, they'll do things you usually won't like. Also, you're not going to live long enough to get promoted anyway, so forget started at the bottom and working your way up.

So, in worshops, I recommend "player always leads" and, to make this believable, always start your pilots at the 2nd highest rank. Justify this by assuming you've had prior service in a quiet sector, which also accounts for your previous flightsim experience.