Hi mates, I have recently seen a very interesting aircraft, the F16 IN for the Indian Air Force. I was wondering if anyone is willing to start creating it...it would be a very nice adding to Strike Fighters or Thirdwire games. Also, anyone is interested in developing the SU-47?

So far nothing on either. There's an Su-47 running around somewhere (not downloadable either), but nothing concrete on that.

basically it can be compare to the block-60 versions ,which are available here.

the difference is in avionics.

I typed in Indian F-16, guess F-16IN is the "semi-official" designation? Looks to be basically a Block 60, so I guess I will add that to my F-16 project list. :grin:

Edit:

nevermind, just a dumb moment

Edited by Silverbolt

Care to provide a source on that? I haven't seen that anywhere in official documents.

FC

Care to provide a source on that? I haven't seen that anywhere in official documents.

FC

Ooops, sorry:blush:

i've found the Brochure , but there is no TVC mention...i just don't know how this was in my mind.....

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/data/assets/corporate/press-kit/F-16-Brochure.pdf

i've just been reading tons of books recently....my mind is a mess up, need some meditation :frantic:

Edited by Silverbolt

the f-16 in is currently not in indian service,its competing  in the MMRCA tender.

well the truth is there is very less chances of it winning the contract,beause our air force does not want to buy a plane which pakistan already has.

but if we look at the stats it is fulfilling every requirement or specs of MMRCA.

trials are going on ,last month a hornet came for desert trials and suffered a engine flameout due to dust (citation needed).