Sign in to follow this  
Raven11

favorite aircraft to use in campain

i have SF2: Europe slightly modded but campain is (as far as i know ) stock

my favorite is the F-100 there is a good assortment of missions i can do and carry a good assortment of weapons. but recently i've been playing as the RAF using the Hunters, i'm still experimenting with the tactics (some i out turn them and others I force the fight into the vertical) but its a fun fighter to dogfight in.

I'm curious whats everyone else favorite AC in campaign?

Edited by Raven11

Mirage III in the early wars of WOI, and the RF-4E pre-Lebanon war campaign(just recon).

The F-15 used to be my favourite, but some where along I decided to see how long I'd last in another aircraft; especially in a guns only era.

Carrier op's;F-14A.

With SFP1, I used to do campaigns with the Phantom because of it's versatility, but I would usually start out with F-100s, which weren't too bad.

Once I learned how to bomb, I also liked to campaign with the A-4s. A nice forgiving plane for a change...

I have always lurved the Typhoon, and all aircraft modern.

Every campaign I've flown stock, just to get a feel, will eventually get the EF-2000

cobbled in. It just has it all. Mud moving, lots of stations, hauls butt, and air-to-air

extraordinaire!

Plus, I have frequent flashbacks to the early days of simming with it, on occasion...

It depends on the campaign, Vietnam its the A-4, In the desert as mercs its my modified Skyray, Europe it's hunters or harriers.

I recently started a campaign myself on NF4 flying with the hunter. I was pleasantly suprised as I always thought this aircraft was an under-powered death trap. However I have managed to survive 14 combat missions so far with all settings on hard and earned myself 10 AA kills. So at the moment the hunter is my fav aircraft.

Mike

F-4G Weasel,simply 'coz of surviving longer in it than anything else!

F-14A Tomcat if available, otherwise, F-8 (any model, but the J is my first choice of the Crusaders). Failing either, F-15 Eagle (A or C).