Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

Opus Does OFF: One For The Bloom County and BHaH Fans

You are a funny man RAF Louvert.

Think my problem with the other sim is that I would not be able to get it up... and running.

That "other WWI sim" is an excellent WWI aircraft simulator, second to none. I use it to practice because after flying the planes in RoF, it makes the planes in OFF a lot easier to fly. OFF is my main sim and will be for a long, long time. I just love to fly WWI crates, no matter who makes them. I don't care for the online requirement, but it is what it is. I highly recommend it for all enthusiasts of WWI aircraft.

YMMV

CJ

BTW There is a demo out now. Try it. You just may like it.

Edited by Cameljockey

Please CJ, tell me you're not feeling the need to defend another WWI flight sim because of the comic I posted. It is strictly meant as humor. First of all, the observation by Opus that the old "twig and berries" doesn't have as much to offer anymore in comparision to a flight sim is in and of itself ridiculous, and is meant to be. Secondly, Milquetoast's comment is clearly made from an uninformed position as concerns the other flight sim, and is couched just that way in an effort to show the humor one finds in folks who sometimes speak as if they know what they're talking about but likely don't. As to Bill's "Ack!"...well...the meaning of that's is anyone's guess. smile.gif

Thanks Lou, I needed the laugh! I was a huge fan of Breatheds "Bloom County" (have most of the 'book' versions). Awsome and thanks again! good.gif

There they go again!

Please remember, gentlemen - no bashing another sim, nor advertising here.

But who the heck are Opus, Milquetoast and Bill?

OK, again, as I've already explained in my previous post, I was not bashing another sim.

OK, again, as I've already explained in my previous post, I was not bashing another sim.

It's tight, and on the border line... but I'm leaving it open to interpretation as it could also mean RB3D... WoW... Wings.... etc.. etc.. etc.. but guys, again... hold your fingers on the RoF/OFF stuff... please.

Thanks,

OvS

ARRRRRRGH! The cockroach's comment is NOT an insight into the deficiency of another flight sim, but rather an indication of his own ignorance about other flight sims.

You're right, Lou (Lol! The Aaaarrrrgh!!! was great!) But not everybody is intellectual. (Rofl!)*

*[the author wants to make clear here, that the "Rofl!" didn't mean anything else but "Rolling on the floor laughing"]

PS: Sorry, I couldn't resist... (Lol!!)

LOL! OK, that made me laugh right from the get-go this morning Olham. And I felt the "ARRRRRRGH!" was apropos, given the comic theme of this thread.